The Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo is organizing the Third International Language Conference
This conference offers opportunities for professional growth due to the exchange of ideas with researchers and fellow professionals involved in the language teaching and learning process, translation and interpretation.
Actions to be taken towards education 4.0 (teacher, student)
Evolution of teacher training and assessment
Teachers, students, linguists, language coordinators, self-learning advisors, researchers, interpreters, translators, and institutions interested in improving the quality of language learning.
Revista Lengua y cultura
The Revista Lengua y Cultura is an indexed magazine that compiles papers derived from research processes and the implementation of new strategies and techniques in the classrooms presented at the International Language Congress (CIL).
The third edition of CIL is honored to have Germany as the guest country. The UAEH Language Center and the Goethe-Institut Mexiko have been collaborating for the last years as part of a strong academic tie that allows students and teachers to apply for scholarships, academic mobility; and to participate in activities for cultural and academic exchange. The Goethe-Institut Mexiko is a cultural institution of the Federal Republic of Germany that promotes worldwide both the knowledge of German as a foreign language and international cultural cooperation.
These special academic events will take place during CIL 2021
This forum receives experts in the field of language teaching interested in sharing the results or status quo of their research works.
This convention is addressed to professionals in the field of language self-learning in order to discuss strategies and techniques.
A forum for translators and interpreters to discuss topics related to their areas of expertise.
Valid costs until August 31, 2021
As of September 1, 2021 the cost will be $1,200 MXN
In case you need an invoice for the payment of the conference, please request it in the same month of your payment. Call
+52 771-71-72000 on extensions 4581 and 4582
or write to email@example.com
MODALITIES FOR PARTICIPATION
The organization of this Conference has established six possible modalities for participation:
Presentation of ideas. The objective is that the public learn new knowledge (either theoretical or practical)
- There is always the presentation of a thesis (categorical statement about the selected topic) and valid arguments with dates, quotes, authority support, among others
- Deep analysis of the subject with quality information
- Appropriate audiovisual support with graphs, photographs, numbers, etc
- It is a brief but thorough work
Duration: 35 minutes of presentation
Q & A session: 15 minutes
These are learning activities with the participation of the attendees. The instructor presents some theoretical and procedural bases so the participants can actively contribute and carry out a set of activities favoring the “learning by doing” within a collaborative context. The three moments of practice are: reflection, interaction, knowledge building.
Duration: 2 hrs. per session (can be up to three sessions)
Several people exchange ideas and opinions related to a certain topic. It can be defined as a kind of dynamic where the participants have the same opportunity to express their point of view. There must be a presentation, the development of arguments, a Q&A session, and finally, a conclusion.
No. of participants: 2 Minimum 4 Maximum
Duration: 2 hrs. maximum
It is a presentation of 20 slides of 20 seconds each slide. So, we are talking about a 6 minutes and 40 seconds presentation where every 20 seconds we go to the next slide.
- The presentation must be concise, simple, based on relevant ideas.
- It is recommended to use big, simple and conceptual images.
- The use of text is limited to the essential.
- The presentation must be set to the automatic transition of slides every 20 seconds.
International network of user-generated conferences. Their content is provided by the participants.
- Conversation and free exchange preside every activity.
- The products, ideas, proposals, etc. developed at the BarCamp belong to the collectivity who created them. At a BarCamp there are no “owners” nor “copyrights”.
- The ideas and proposals have an intrinsic value for its quality, not for the source or the person they come from.
It is a visual material usually displayed with the purpose of convey ideas or messages.
- The most important aspects of the research must be pointed out.
- They must have minimal text and many illustrations.
- It must be as synthetic as possible trying to explain the essence.
- The public will be able to interact with the author by talking about the poster.
- Addressed to undergraduate and graduate students.
Would you like to participate in this edition?
Register your participation below.
The Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo is one of the best universities in Mexico. As a public institution, it is committed to its local and national environment, and with the global society. For us, quality education is a fundamental and public right that belongs to every single person.
The Goethe-Institut is the cultural institution of the Federal Republic of Germany in the world. Promotes knowledge of the German language abroad and encourages international cultural cooperation.